[TenTec] Re. [Ten Tec] --- and balanced fed verticals

Richards jruing at ameritech.net
Thu Jan 26 23:41:38 PST 2012

I would love to see that article.    Do you recall how he matched it to
the rig?    It seems, without deeply thinking about it... that similar
considerations as we have discussed on the OCF dipole and vertical
antenna designs come to mind.

No problem if it is in German.   I will figure out how to translate it,
and if I have any questions, I will be seeing my friend  Wolfgang
soon... we are both interested in a local contest group.    He is a
swell sport on that sort of thing.  Also running it through multiple
translation programs will tell me enough.

It would be fun working it out.l

Thanks.

/