[TenTec] My First Ten-Tec

atrampler at att.net atrampler at att.net
Wed Jul 4 11:16:10 PDT 2012

My first Ten-Tec was a PM2-B. This was in 1977 when I was a novice in junior high school. I doubt it made two watts out and with a novice and then general license, working mainly 80 and 40 meters, the regen receiver taught me to pay attention when tuning and calling.

Combined with a Vibroplex Lightning bug and random wire it was all a thirteen year-old ham needed.

Subsequent gear has included two Pegasus (Pegasi?), an Omni VI Opt 3, a Centurion and now a Titan 425.

Art
K0RO