[TenTec] My First Ten-Tec

jliving39 at comcast.net jliving39 at comcast.net
Wed Jul 4 10:46:14 PDT 2012

Discovered TT in early 80s with an ARGO 509 which I still have. Also still have my OMNI V, VI+, Argo V, 6N2, and ARGO 515.  Have had a Corsair, Scouts, etc.  Currently on line with an OMNI VII and an Eagle.  Prior to TT was addicted to mainly Viking Rangers and Hammarlund Receivers.  Have had assorted rice burners for short periods along the way, but never liked them as well as the TT gear.  In the late 50s used a Viking Ranger and a pre WWII Hammarlund 120 (father of the 129x). Looking forward to the NEW ARGO VI.  Needless to say I am from East Tenn.  Long live TT!
73s, jim, K4CFA,Reston, Va.