[TenTec] FS: TT PTO Unit from Model 263G External VFO

David and Dianne on Comcast dhhdeh at comcast.net
Thu Jul 5 19:10:11 PDT 2012

Hi Everyone,

I am offering for sale a PTO unit that I removed
from my 263G External VFO after replacing it with
a DDS VFO over this past winter.

This PTO was functioning well when removed having
been used frequently until the DDS conversion this
past April.

It exhibits good frequency stability especially
after a 15 minute warm up that is quite typical of
TT PTO's.

It is mechanically somewhat stiffer than the one I
removed from my Corsair II for DDS conversion,
though it does not warble on CW which is usually a
sign that a rebuild is imminently needed.

I am offering it for sale for $55 plus shipping.

This PTO can be a spare or replacement for most of
the TT PTO-era rigs for short money without having
to buy a 'parts rig'.

Please e-mail me off list with your questions or
interest to: n1lq at arrl.net <mailto:n1lq at arrl.net>

73 de N1LQ-Dave