[TenTec] Do I really need a circut breaker?

David Cuttler davidcuttler at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 8 16:41:36 PDT 2012

Thanks to all that replied to me both on and off the list.

Having thought it over, I came to the conclusion that the price of a circuit breaker is way less than what it might cost me if I blew the finals, and they took a bunch of other parts with them, which is what generally happens. I odered three breakers from POCO in Southern California (they have a $25.00 min. order), and will have them on Tuesday.  I will probably install one of them in the power line on my TS-130SE too, and keep the extra for whatever comes my way in the future.

Before I order a power cord from Ten Tec, does anyone have a manufacturers part number for the 4 pin power plug used on the OMNI V? I might be able to find one localy.

Regards,

David - KE6YX