[TenTec] Paragon Problem gets very odd

Walt waltk8cv4612amos at att.net
Sun Jul 15 05:04:42 PDT 2012

Ah, the days of YORE! Wire spring and flat spring RELAYS! In the days of
old, in yea 1900, when men wore tool pouches and telephone computers were
MONSTERS of relays, the BURNISHER was the first tool issued by your
supervisor to the new employee called a SWITCHMAN! Only later on, when the
enemy, wear and tear got out of control were you told to CUT OFF THE
CONTACT! And WELD on a new one!

Those were the days when MEN were MEN and read trouble on PUNCHED CARDS from
the MASTER TEST FRAME!

I WAS A SWITCHMAN ............. who slaved away in the bowels of that metal
monster cleaning RELAYS !!

Walt K8CV