[TenTec] Boards with obsolete parts

Joel Hallas jrhallas at optonline.net
Sun Jul 22 04:46:33 PDT 2012

I can't disagree with Barry in principle, however, a really great company
that gives great service would, IMO, if an aftermarket redesigned PC board
were available, either:

1. Resell them to customers who need one, including perform repairs using
the boards -- good biz and good PR, or at the very least,
2. Point users who need such repairs to the provider.

Regards, Joel Hallas, W1ZR
Westport, CT