[TenTec] delta II -- a few bugs

Mike Bryce prosolar at sssnet.com
Sun Jul 22 11:56:37 PDT 2012

boys and girls,

since the discussion has been with supply of obsolete parts, I have a delta II that is sitting on my bench. It's almost fixed.

The receiver is now working, I'm getting RF to the antenna, too

but, it won't receive or transmit past 21 mhz. The fourth VCO won't work. The control voltage is there from the micro processor, but there's nothing coming out of the forth VCO.

So, before I rip that PCB out of the chassis and unsolder the VCO box, am I overlooking something simple?

I'm open to suggestions

mike, wb8vge