[TenTec] obsolete parts

wade staggs tvman1954 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 22 18:53:21 PDT 2012

What !! They took the Orange Dot off of the emblem? Having never seen a New
Ten Tec up close it would have taken me a while to notice in the print
ad's, that I am Constantly Drooling over. This has added a new expense to
my first new Ten Tec Purchase. The stuff to do it, or have an artist put
the Orange Dot back..... Go Big Orange !!!!!!!!!!

73 de Wade/KJ4WS