[TenTec] Wire Gauge Table

Jim Brown k9yc at audiosystemsgroup.com
Sat Jul 28 00:13:23 PDT 2012

On 7/27/2012 10:44 PM, Mike Hyder -N4NT- wrote:
> Golly, everybody. I apologize for posting anything that is contained in YOUR ARRL HANDBOOK

There IS a bunch of good stuff in the ARRL Handbook, but some of it is
not easy to find.  The Wire Table is there, in Chapter 22, but it's NOT
listed in the index.

EVERYONE should own a copy of the ARRL Handbook, and with N0AX now
editing and updating it every year or two, it's becoming even more
useful.  For those who aren't familiar with Ward's work, his
contributions are almost the only reason worth reading the heavily
dumbed down QST nowadays.

73, Jim K9YC