[TenTec] Wire Gauge Table

Robert Mcgraw rmcgraw at blomand.net
Sat Jul 28 06:08:19 PDT 2012

Jim, I certainly agree on both points.   As a suggestion, in the case
when one of the daughters ask "Dad, what would you like for Christmas {or
birthday}"  I usually respond "hey, a new ARRL Handbook or ARRL Antenna
book would be nice".   Sure keeps the K4TAX library up to date.   And the
CD ROM supplied with the ARRL Antenna Book is super to search and find.

73
Bob, K4TAX