[TenTec] Fw: TT Ambassador program

GARY HUBER glhuber at msn.com
Fri Jun 8 10:31:22 PDT 2012

Paul,

Thank you for buying an OMNI-VII and identifying me as your TenTec
Ambassador. Yes, I received the Ambassador check  from TenTec and though
there is a transaction reference number, neither the purchaser's name or
call sign are identified.

I agree with your assessment of the OMNI-VII receiver; I too believe it to
be quieter than my OMNI-VI+ which it replaced. I usually run the RF gain at
30 to 40 percent, and enough AF gain for my hearing with excellent results
in both DXing and rag-chew.

Paul, I'm glad you are a happy owner.... everyone I've helped with a new
OMNI-VII has been!

73 ES DX,
Gary -- AB9M