[TenTec] Raytheon RC4136N (just a heads up)

Jim Lowman jmlowman at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jun 12 09:06:39 PDT 2012

Hello All.

     At one time there was a discussion on here about where to find the
RC4136N quad op amp.  The Corsair II happens to use this part in the
audio section.  It has a different pin out than any other quad op amp
which makes it an unique part.  Yesterday I looking for some parts and
visited the FUTURLEC.COM web site.  While looking there, I noticed they
have the RC4136N in stock and it sells for a measly 85 cents each.  So,
if you have a Corsair II that you want to maintain, you might buy a few
for insurance.  I am not sure but the Omni V and VI may also use this part.

Jerry W5JH