[TenTec] FS: Complete Argosy station - Hamcom

Dave Redfearn n4elm at bellsouth.net
Sat Jun 16 16:37:48 PDT 2012

I'm getting closer to the top of the KX3 list, so I have decided to let go
of my last Argosy ( a mistake I'm sure).

I have not used it much in the last 6 months but have pulled it out and spun
the knobs and all seems to be working OK.

Ten Tec Argosy, SN 0886

Includes all options: NB, Calibrator, CW audio filter, Linear key module.

500 Hz CW crystal filter

8 pole 2.4 KHz SSB installed in place of the 4 pole one (4 pole filter is
available if wanted)

Original manual

Original box

Radio is in good condition, everything works, some scratches on the case
covers.

Includes mobile mount with DC breaker & DC power plug

225 AC power supply

Works good, some scratches & dings on case.

Original box

PTO rebuild kit - new (doesn't need it yet but just in case)

Dial string rebuild kit - new

Shure 444 Hi-Impedance mike

Asking $400.00 for all + shipping to USA (2 or 3 boxes).

Could deliver in the area of Lafayette, LA

Thanks! - Dave