[TenTec] Just an observation

Carl Moreschi n4py2 at earthlink.net
Mon Jun 25 10:21:07 PDT 2012

If the Orion sounded like crap, I bet he just had too tight a filter.
You need 2400 hertz or wider for nice audio.  And fast AGC would not
sound good either.

It amazes me that so many people don't have a clue about these two
items.  There are far too many appliance operators today instead of the
technicians that the FCC originally wanted.

Carl Moreschi N4PY
121 Little Bell Dr.
Hays, NC 28635
www.n4py.com