[TenTec] Just an observation

Jerry Haigwood jerry at w5jh.net
Mon Jun 25 18:19:54 PDT 2012

Hi Kim,
    I am not a good contester.  However, when I find someone sending slower
than me (and I have to look long and hard),  I slow down and then repeat
everything.  Maybe I am taking too much time but I figure the person is
maybe struggling a bit.  I don't operate many contests anymore.  I used to
live in NC and the local club ran a lot of transmitters and had some really
fine operators.  I learned a lot from them.  We used the call N4NC which was
appropriate for North Carolina!  I hope to become better at contesting.
Jerry W5JH