[TenTec] Just an observation

Richards jruing at ameritech.net
Mon Jun 25 22:12:14 PDT 2012

With due respect, Bob... there IS a THIRD category... in which
I belong: i.e., those who know they don't know what they are doing.

But I AM learning...    ;-)

Oh... seriously ... they guys at the site did say they had
the user manual, but admitted they had not looked at it.
They worried about rebootting to factory defaults because
they did not want to upset the rig owner --right after they
told me somebody had ALREADY changed all the settings... as
if THAT would not have bothered the owner...     logical...?
I think not.

I told them the owner would likely restore it to factory
defaults before setting it up his way, again,m so they
were pretty safe in restoring the factory defaults.

This is why I don't take my radio to field day.  ;-)