[TenTec] Just an observation

w8au at sssnet.com w8au at sssnet.com
Tue Jun 26 11:11:20 PDT 2012

At 08:48 AM 6/26/2012, you wrote:
>Yes, I made 3 CW QSOs on FO-29 at our FD site this year.  BTW, Sputnik I
>didn't go HI HI.  It sounded more like a squeak.  It was OSCAR I that said HI

Thanks for jogging my memory...  but I still remember you getting kudos in
Popular Electronics mag for copying the 20 MHz sigs....    great stuff for
us school kids back then.

You sort of became a legend in your own time....but that time is not
known by todays's hams....  but history is history...

Good to know you are still active, even if not from your old hometown. :-)

Perry