[TenTec] Field Day Drill

Kris Merschrod Kris at merschrod.net
Wed Jun 27 09:46:29 PDT 2012

Stephen,

Do not give up on field day - go with the family, do the BBQ, bring a
comfortable chair and just help out in the fresh air.

Or pick the odd band w/o much action and enjoy a rag chew.  I took 160 one
year - not much action but we shot the breeze.

It is a chance for an outing with the crowd.
73,

Kris KM2KM