[TenTec] Ten-Tec 302 Encoder

James C. Owen, III k4cgy_list at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 15 08:16:14 PDT 2012

I have a nice 302 encoder in the tan color that matches the Pegasus. I have used this one for the last 8 years on a Jupiter and my Omni VII but have bought a new 302R to match the VII so don't need anymore. One button (the 0) has been
replaced and since the TT  cap wouldn't fit has a stick on label. A
couple of others have button bounce if you press them too quickly, but
no problem if you don't get in a hurry. The encoder is just fine as are
the lesser used buttons. I can send a picture if desired.  Includes
connecting cable.  $80.00 including postage to CONUS.
73 Jim K4CGY
k4cgy at yahoo.com