[TenTec] RTTY Ten Tec Filter

Markus Hansen mkve7ca at gmail.com
Fri Mar 16 16:31:34 PDT 2012

Can you please the following.  Thank you.

FOR SALE:

I have just listed on eBay (eBay number 280844858664) Ten Tec Model 216 RTTY 500 Hz filter for sale for 9 MHz IF.
The TEN-TEC model 216 filter is specifically designed for use in the OMNI V, OMNI VI, OMNI VI Plus, OMNI Series B/C tranceivers and the Argosy transceiver.

NOTE:    If you are a RTTY enthusiast, this filter makes a significant difference in coping weak signals.  Also in contests it is a must.  Being it is located in the first IF, it provides superb ability to separate close by stations.

I checked it with my VNA and it works according to Ten Tec Spec's.

eBay number 280844858664

Markus Hansen VE7CA
North Vancouver, BC  CANADA
WEB:  ve7ca.net