[TenTec] Problem finding a better Mic

AL7CR al7cr at punakea.com
Thu Mar 22 16:43:23 PDT 2012

I replaced a Heil Proset Quietphone with a Ten Tec headset for use with my Orion 565 for impedance reasons. I am very happy. Heil is a great marketer of average to substandard gear in my experience. Much of it is clearly marked as made in China too, regardless of what Heil implies about being US made in his presentations.

Sent from my iPhone