[TenTec] Using an Argosy in the Field

John jh.graves at verizon.net
Tue Mar 27 12:02:17 PDT 2012

I am considering going on a trip and taking my Argosy with me.  Does
anyone have any tips or suggestions regarding either a reasonable size
battery to take? Or any other power sources?   Has anyone powered an
Argosy off a car battery using a cigarette lighter connection?

What are good choices for portable antennas?  I guess I would start with
a buddy-pole or similar antenna and go from there.  I will probably be
in a compact car, not a van or camper.

I guess if I am going to jump into something I might as well go with
both feet.  All suggestions welcome.

--
John / WA1JG