[TenTec] Top receivers

Al Gulseth wb5jnc at centurytel.net
Mon May 14 08:39:57 PDT 2012

Just for curiosity, how do the older (analog signal generation) Ten-Tecs
(Triton/540/544, Omni-A/B/C/D, Corsairs etc.) compare on the transmit side in
this regard? Is this a solid state/broadband PA vs.. tuned PA issue or is it
a synthesizer vs. PTO/VFO/XTAL signal generation issue (or maybe both)?

73, Al