[TenTec] CW Filters ???

Kim Elmore cw_de_n5op at sbcglobal.net
Tue May 15 17:44:16 PDT 2012

Great! CW is a fun mode. While filters are expensive, if you have the ability, buy both. Having them will give you the opportunity to learn just how to use them to dig signals out of tough conditions and how to configure your rx for the most pleasant copy in laid back conditions.

Buy 'em both and learn how to use 'arm to maximize you fun!

73,

Kim N5OP