[TenTec] Looking for Orion

John Molenda cdistflatfoot at gmail.com
Thu May 17 19:07:51 PDT 2012

On 5/17/2012 7:51 AM, NZ8J wrote:
> Subject says it all, if you have one of these for sale please send details such as options, mods if any, condition and best price shipped to zip 45324.
> Thanks
> Tim
> NZ8J
I have an Orion II with auto tuner no optional filtering no mods latest
software update .  very good condition inside and out !  If you send me
a email on Monday reminding me you are looking for a Orion I will let
you know my exact price , may depend on how I make out at dayton .
Please email me direct  thanks John Molenda kb2huk