[TenTec] Radial Research

Rick - DJ0IP / NJ0IP Rick at DJ0IP.de
Fri May 18 12:49:12 PDT 2012

I don't think it is available online yet.
Currently nothing newer than 2007 is in the online archive, but in a couple
of weeks, everything will be online.

73
Rick, DJ0IP

-----Original Message-----
From: tentec-bounces at contesting.com [mailto:tentec-bounces at contesting.com]
On Behalf Of John
Sent: Friday, May 18, 2012 5:57 PM
To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Radial Research

Stuart,

Having had this discussion before, I would remind people that N6LF was
working with 1/4 wave verticals not 1/2 Wave ones.  !/2 Wave verticals don't
work with radials.  Also,  although I am not sure of the status of his QEX
articles, his whole series of QST articles are available online at the QST
website and contain a wealth of information on how radials function and how
to construct a radial field.

John / WA1JG