[TenTec] Radial Research

Richards jruing at ameritech.net
Sat May 19 12:37:09 PDT 2012

Oh... Kriss...  I implore you to AT LEAST double the number of radials !

25 would be a really good number.    You can roll out 45 feet of wire,
and crimp on a lug, and lay it in the yard with some wire loops or clips
to hold it down and have a really nice radial field in just a couple
hours - maybe less if you are organized.  It is not that big a job.
Ask my Wife and she will confirm it because she helped me lay 28 radials
in a couple hours.