[TenTec] RFI Issues

Carl Moreschi n4py2 at earthlink.net
Wed May 23 11:21:06 PDT 2012

Perhaps you guys read more into my post than what I meant.  Of course
everything should be properly bonded and grounded and all.  But even if
all that is done correctly, disconnecting the equipment from power,
phone lines, and antennas is the final act of protection.  I live in
lightning alley here in NC and have not had any problems whatsoever from
lightening in 20 years.

Carl Moreschi N4PY
121 Little Bell Dr.
Hays, NC 28635