[TenTec] Paragon output problem

Wade Staggs tvman1954 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 16 10:25:25 EST 2012

*Hello Again Vic,*
*                            Since nobody else has jumped in to comment
further. If your problem is only happening between 6.5 and 10.5 Mhz. It is
my belief that on the Low Pass Filter board of your Paragon 585. Relay K10
or K8 are the most likely cause of your problem. Also, check C45, L9,
L8,C44, C42, and C47  on the Low Pass Filter Board. Loose connections are
not a normal problem on this Board that I know of but, don't rule that out.
If the problem is happening outside of the 6.5 to 10.5 Mhz. frequencies on
Transmit. I could be bad solder connections or a connector between the PA
Stage and the Antenna Jack including the Low Pass Filter Board. 73 to you
Vic, and please tell us how things work out.*
*
cul de Wade/KJ4WS*