[TenTec] Model 238 C Issues Resolved

Richards jruing at ameritech.net
Fri Nov 16 18:55:31 EST 2012

Greetings Ten-Tec Mavens -

I cannot remember if I returned to say THANK YOU for the many replies I
received, both on and off list, to my questions about using my new Model
238C tuner awhile back.    If so, please forgive any redundancy herein.

I received many really helpful comments, especially form Bob K4TAX and
Rick DJ0IP, explaining BOTH HOW and WHY it works differently from my two
Palstar tuners.  Now that I better understand how it works, I am not
sure I will even keep the other ones.  I once enjoyed the sheer
convenience of the AT-AUTO... but now that I know how to quickly adjust
the 238C, that convenience no longer seems so important.

Happy trails.