[TenTec] Orion 2 Audio Settings changing

Dave G3RXP g3rxp at btinternet.com
Tue Nov 27 04:28:09 EST 2012

Hello All.

This is not a problem with my Orion 11 but it effects it, so apologies for
the bandwidth however I hope some of you experts can help me with an
annoying problem with N1MM.

Its the Audio selection of the Orion2 -

I choose to have both  Left and Right headphones
on the main VFO and the Sub receiver on the right hand headphone only. (Im
using SO2V) but every time I move around the N1MM windows, N1MM changes the
Audio settings to a SO2R N1MM Default - Left main RX and the Right hand
phone to Sub receiver.

So the question is can I stop these changes from N1MM in the setup or can I
change the RS232 connections in any way.
The result was I couldn't use the Stereo position on the phones in CQWW CW so I had to
set it up to Mono..........

I know - I could use another contest logging program - but would it be free
and as comprehensive?

73 Dave G3RXP