[TenTec] Orion 2 Audio Settings changing

Dave G3RXP g3rxp at btinternet.com
Wed Nov 28 13:52:54 EST 2012

Hello Barry,

Thank You for the (Two) replies,  I repeated the mail as I didn't see my
posting and your reply in the first instance. However I logged into BT
Yahoo -my server - and there the two emails were in the spam folder. So
Thank You very much for the reply -I don't know how I can get around this
problem - It sounds like too much of a software tweek with N1MM.

I did wonder about ringing Ten Tec  but I know in all these cases of two
suppliers with an inbuilt problem you cannot get anyone to have a look Hi.
Im not surprised - as I havent seen any one else have this problem.... maybe
nobody wants the setup like what I have.    Hi.

Thanks Again Barry

Dave G3RXP