[TenTec] Tentec Hamfest

Tue Oct 2 07:24:01 EDT 2012

To all that I spoke to and with and had the opportunity to demonstrate the Eagle or the Omni VII, thanks for the opportunity to do so.  Hopefully, I was able to share some of my experiences and ideas with you as well as information on the two products.   I perceive the turn-out was better than last year, specially in the flea market area although the brief showers did "dampen" those participating and attending and made for an early departure for many.  The traffic through the tents produced crowded conditions most of the time.  Hopefully you did persist and get your hands on a operating Tentec product.

It is always good to see faces where before I only associated with various posts on the Reflectors and by e-mails.  And in that light, thanks to those that moderate and maintain the Reflectors.  They serve as a good meeting place for exchanging ideas and resolving issues.

My role with Tentec is strictly voluntary as a beta test person for the Firmware used with the Omni VII and Eagle and I have each one at my home QTH.   I am a Tentec Ambassador.  If you decided to purchase a radio then or in the future, do mention such to Stan or Stuart and that I might have assisted you in your decision.

Until next year, the very best to each of you.  I look forward to many e-mails and messages until then.

73
Bob, K4TAX