[TenTec] Headset connection

Richards jruing at ameritech.net
Tue Oct 2 22:03:42 EDT 2012

FURTHER FOLLOW UP...

It appears I am on my own... and I managed to resolve my outstanding
questions and concerns, and the headset has been modified and adapted
for use with my transceivers.  No Pin 1 problem... no mic overload
(because I employed a 10 dB pad on the audio signal and reduced bias
voltage by about 40 %, and it plays just as I had hoped.  Fabulous
audio, an especially high quality microphone.

So ... never mind !    Case closed.   Happy days to y'all.

On 9/29/2012 9:04 PM, Richards wrote:
> FOLLOW UP ---
>
> OK... I knew this would happen...  I re-tested the whole mess, and I
> think I have a new clue:

> So, I THINK the question becomes:

     ,.