[TenTec] Paragon II model 586 questions

d.e.warnick at comcast.net d.e.warnick at comcast.net
Fri Oct 5 10:39:39 EDT 2012

Rick,

When I had Paragon 1's I routinely replaced the 9-volt rechable batteries with Radio Shack 9- volt rechargeables and they worked just fine. Be aware that for the battery to recharge early Paragon's required a simple mod. As I recall the mod was the simple addition of a resistor, but it has been many years and the gray matter is getting old.

73

Dave

WA3F