[TenTec] FS: T-T 253 tuner and more

Rick W ve7tk at yahoo.ca
Fri Oct 5 20:42:46 EDT 2012

I may regret this BUT I am going to part with some Ten-Tec
gear.

1)      Ten-Tec model 253 automatic antenna coupler
rated at 2 kW, electrically and cosmetically in very
good condition. Included are several 8-pin CMOS memory chips for the 253 plus
the original manual. I have recently removed this tuner from active service and replaced it with an older T-T manual
tuner.     Price
$650

2)      Ten-Tec RM-253 rack mount brackets for the 253
antenna coupler.  (I’d prefer NOT to sell
these prior to selling the tuner.) Price $65 shipped

3)      N4LTA design 6-meter amplifier.  This is a great amp for Ten-Tec 6 meter
transverters. Based on the MRF-492 transistor and with 10 watts in it gives 70 watts or more out.  (See:  QST Oct 1990 page 18).  Price $75

Photos of all items are at:  http://www3.telus.net/ve7tk/TT_253.pdf

73,
Rick
VE7TK