[TenTec] Dipole Over Pool Enclosure

denton denton at oregontrail.net
Sat Oct 13 09:18:10 EDT 2012

 Probably the swimming pool uses salt for conditioning.
I just returned from The Villages visiting family, and their pool uses salt
instead of chlorine. They have a bird cage as per regulations.
I also was informed that a lot of houses have extensive lightning rods
protection on the roofs...I could see the little spikes and grounding system
on the rooftops