[TenTec] Argonaut 516 at Lawrenceville GA hamfest

Donald Bullard donw4iml at windstream.net
Tue Oct 16 14:06:08 EDT 2012

Oops! It looks like you are looking for a Argonaut not selling one..

Don

By the way, Karen and I went up to the Pigeon Forge area the weekend of the
TenTec hamfest. It was the biggest TenTec hamfest yet but the rain put a bit
of a damper on things. We probably didn't stay for more than 2 hours. I
wasn't looking for anything - have to have money for that : ) Somebody said
there were lots of lookers but not so many buyers.