[TenTec] Fw: [Ten-Tec-Omni-VII] TEN-TEC 40 Meter Net Results

Sun Oct 28 20:30:20 EDT 2012

I forward this from another Tentec Reflector.

73
Bob, K4TAX

----- Original Message -----
From: John Occhipinti
To: TenTec at yahoogroups.com ; TenTec_Eagle at yahoogroups.com ; Ten-Tec-Omni-VII at yahoogroups.com
Sent: Sunday, October 28, 2012 6:44 PM
Subject: [Ten-Tec-Omni-VII] TEN-TEC 40 Meter Net Results

Many thanks to John Henry KI4JPL, TEN-TEC Engineer for checking into our 40 meter Net today at 21:00 on 7.260 LSB. It was a pleasure to have him using the Omni VII with the new Software. Many members of the group asked John Henry questions and he answered them all.

Also thanks to Bob K4TAX for Beta testing the new Argonot on the 40 meter Net today, as he was using low power (10 watts). Bob's expertise and efforts on behalf of all of us TEN-TEC users is really appreciated.

We had 30 people check into the 40 meter Net today and the band conditions were very good and I thank everyone for their participation.

Unfortunately we could not conduct the 20 meter Net because of the contest going on. I could not find any spot to gain the frequency, as many were using excessive bandwidth in order to make their contacts.

Hopefully next week will be better. Thanks again to all who participated in the 40 meter Net today. Have a safe and wonderful week.

John, K3UR

http://www.qrz.com/db/k3ur
John D. Occhipinti, K3UR
Net Control, TEN-TEC SSB Net