[TenTec] Upper Case postings and coloring the black lettering on the Orion

Richards jruing at ameritech.net
Sun Sep 2 07:16:10 EDT 2012

I used to do as John suggests, i.e., use WhiteOut correction fluid,
but I discovered it did grab the plastic well long term, and was more
difficult to control when painting it - AND... here is the kicker... it
tends to yellow and discolored from handling.   When a general
all purpose cleaner, like John's 409, does not get the click...
as it should... I use naphtha.

Of course, your mileage may vary.   It could be I have higher
alkalinity or different PH factors, and it may not discolor
for you like it did for me.   I tarnish guitar strings faster than
most.  (I buy my guitar strings from a ham in AZ...)

Just MY take.