[TenTec] PS placement

Chad Lovelace kj4vyi at gmail.com
Sun Sep 2 22:34:18 EDT 2012

It all depends on if your in the northern hemisphere or the southern hemisphere -- check your toilet for the rotation!! Hi hi
Just a bit of humor -- I had thought the same thing when I had my argosy there was plenty of cable for the power supply for either side -- it all depended on how I had my shack set up and how I wanted it to look -- never really heard any noise different depending on the side of the rig -- but didn't have an omni so I don't know !!

Chad
KJ4VYI
    