[TenTec] TenTec Orion for sale

C Allen Baker callen.baker at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 3 10:31:09 EDT 2012

I am the original owner of a TenTec Orion serial number 03C10033 with 3 optional filters installed...250HZ, 500HZ and 1.8KHZ.  The radio has been covered when not in use and is in a non-smoking environment.  It was serviced by TenTec in April 2012 and got a clean bill of health.   $1800.00 for the radio shipped in the lower 48 states prepaid.  The radio comes with the Heil microphone adapter and I also have the speaker, for $75.00 and the Model 963 Power Supply for $125.00 as well as the Model 302 remote pod for $100.00.  Buy the entire package for $2000.00 shipped to your qth within the 48 states.  The radio comes with manuals, purchase and service invoices and factory carton.  Postal Money Order or Certified Checks only.

Contact Al Baker, W5IZ