[TenTec] Station power supply??

Ron Notarius W3WN wn3vaw at verizon.net
Mon Sep 3 21:12:35 EDT 2012

If you find out anything about the regulator boards, I'd appreciate it if
you'd let me know.

A couple of years ago, the regulator board blew in my RS-20A.  (Well, I
guess after over 15 years of more-or-less continual duty, it was bound to
happen.)  Larry K3VX was kind enough to look at it for me, but couldn't get
the parts.

Astron will sell a new board... for about $40 plus shipping, IIRC.  However,
I was able to snag at a hamfest an RS-35A for about $30, so I never bothered
to order the board!  Still, I really need to do something with that '20A,
other than let it collect dust on Larry's workbench...

73, ron w3wn