[TenTec] Station power supply??

Tue Sep 4 21:20:24 EDT 2012

Jims point is well taken.  This is one and the precice reason that I stress
one must connect a ground wire from the radio ground terminal to the power
supply ground terminal.   DO NOT rely on the power supply negative lead and
associated connectors to be of adequale of low resistance to keep the radio
at zero volt potential.

So to summarize, to connect the radio to the power supply requires three
wires:  Positive, Negative, and Ground.

73
Bob, K4TAX