[TenTec] Station power supply Ten Tec 261

Mike Bryce prosolar at sssnet.com
Wed Sep 5 12:32:55 EDT 2012

Well, true, but it is broke. And I know broke.

Seems to work just fine, but when a load is impressed upon it, it goes wacky.

I see about 6.7 vpp of ac on the filter cap, and yes tried another cap in parallel. No joy.

I suspect the bridge rectifier has a open diode and won't know till I get the replacement part in from mouser.

It holds regulation, you can set the output voltage, but when you load it down, the output has a ripple on it.

yup, it be broke

mike, wb8vge