[TenTec] station power supplies

chacuff chacuff at cableone.net
Fri Sep 7 15:15:54 EDT 2012

I think that is when we will gain the ultimate efficiency for
lighting...when we distribute DC power through our homes for lighting and
avoid the inefficiencies in the crazy power supplies that are being put it
the LED lighting products being sold today.  Lots of heat being generated
needlessly.  Some work also needs to be done on the lighting temperature
(color) as well.  Many are still too bluish and stark looking for my tastes.

Just my opinion....

Cecil
K5DL