[TenTec] tapping collective wisdom of Omni 6 owners

Carl Moreschi n4py2 at earthlink.net
Fri Sep 7 19:05:07 EDT 2012

That's exactly why I disconnect all my equipment from ALL outside
connections including ground, antennas, power, and phone lines, by
several feet when not in use.  Ground rods can't stop ground from being
elevated.  Earth ground itself is a big resistor.

Carl Moreschi N4PY
121 Little Bell Dr.
Hays, NC 28635
www.n4py.com