[TenTec] Corsair II for trade

Phil Chambley, Sr. k4dpk at comcast.net
Mon Sep 10 22:05:50 EDT 2012

Hi Jerry.....

Basically, I'm just wanting a small, dedicated mobile rig.  I won't be
toting it in and out.

Inside, (although I recently got rid of a Corsair station, one of my Omni
VI+ rigs and a Paragon) I still have the Orion II, a couple Omni VI+, a
Paragon II, a Century 21 and a Hercules II.

So I won't feel any withdrawal pangs....maybe.

Phil C. Sr.
k4dpk