[TenTec] Adding Pilot Light to RX-320D

Richards jruing at ameritech.net
Sat Sep 29 04:23:20 EDT 2012

Greetings TenTec Mavens -

I would like to add a pilot light to the front panel of my TenTec
RX-320D.   I have SOME home brewing skills... having built several kits,
including a few TT receiver kits, and having designed some small project
circuits on my own.  My experience suggests doing this is not as easy as
merely soldering a LED into the circuit, and sticking it through a hole
in the front panel.

But how hard IS it?   I cannot find any articles where this modification
is described.  Any clues where I should start?  Any tips?